A selection of professional and private work.
I’ve been involved in WFM since 2004 and am passionate about bringing quality WFM practices to businesses.
Prince 2 Certified and experienced in Agile and other SSM methodologies, I can lead project teams to deliver on time and within budget.
Skilled in leading including mentoring, coaching and developing teams.
I have many years of Retail experience both delivering projects for and working with, in hectic environments with tight timescales and pressure to deliver quantifiable results.
WFM SUCCESS REVIEW
BUSINESS AS USUAL
Companies Worked with
5 Countries lived in, 100’s visited
1000+ Project Documents Produced
1.5l of Green Tea consumed a day
Aug 2015 – Current
Senior WFM Consultant
SD Worx and Various Clients
Working as a WFM Consultant for Ceridian UK and SD Worx implementing Dayforce HCM solution to UK & European Customers. Upskilling team members, running Data Migration teams.
Latest Project is to write a set of XSLT’s for the UK integration from Dayforce into Payroll.
Jan 2014 – Current
Bissett WFM Consulting Ltd
Working as a remote freelance consultant while living in Tokyo until August 2015. Working with UK & New Zealand customers delivering short term solutions, such as interfaces, custom reports and other items.
Oct 2012 – Dec 2013
- Project and Programme management of WFM implementations and strategy development
- Develop Workforce Management Practice offering
- Defined WFM Roadmaps, Business Cases, implementation and success reviews for customers
- Partner with Kronos on multi-million pound bids, develop customer profitability models, pricing estimates
- Pre-Sales Activities including writing tenders and building financial models
- Senior SME and point of contact for Kronos implementation & delivery projects across a team of 40+ people across the world
- Develop best practice project delivery tools, documentation & sales pipeline tools using SharePoint and Excel
- Implemented several successful projects across key industries
Oct 2006 – Dec 2012
People Management Application Manager
- Led & developed a team of Business Analysts to design, develop, train, implement and support a diverse set of applications across a very unique business consisting of 8,000 employees, 8,000 concessions and up to 3,000 contractors across several unique businesses
- Responsible for HR / Payroll / Workforce Management / Access Control / Cashless Vending / Intranet / Document Management systems / Employee Self Service / People Data & Reporting systems
- Developed ROI measurements, business cases and project and programme plans
- Managed budgets, scope, tendering and package selection through to project management and implementation and finally project closure
- Developed business process strategy and operational planning, including product lifecycle, disaster recovery planning and business continuity procedures
- Developed People Management strategy and roadmap across IT, Retail and HR.
- Exposure at all levels of the company including the Managing Director, Directors, Retail, HR, Security, Distribution (Logistics) and Payroll
- Head the rollout and development of Kronos T&A and Optimised Scheduling across the business including HR / Payroll integration, labour forecasting / budget modelling and reporting moving from a manual paper based system to an electronic system
Jul 2004 – Oct 2006
Application Consultant Consultant
- Designed, planned, installed, configured and trained the Workforce Central suite of products (Time & Attendance, Employee Management software and Timekeeper hardware)
- National and International travel including 6 months in France working on high profile customers
- Analysis and documentation and configuration of a customers pay rules, including complex unionised environs
- Technical design and Integration of a variety of HR / Payroll systems (such as SAP, ResourceLink)
- Successful implementation of systems up to 40,000 employees and 1000 sites
- Managed multiple projects at once and act as an Advisory and escalation point for other Application Consultants
Nov 2002 – Jun 2004
As an opportunity not to be missed, I took some time out to travel with my partner and a friend, working our way to New Zealand. Activities include trekking in the Himalayas, onsen hopping in Japan, whale watching in Australia and temple travelling in Thailand and Cambodia and finally spending 4 months in New Zealand doing a variety of activities including voluntary work and adventure sports.
Dec 1999 – Oct 2002
Senior Support Engineer
Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent)
- Remote and onsite support of the VitalSuite range of products (Network and Application performance – FCAPS), escalation point for sales, pre-sales, engineers, engineering and re-sellers across EMEA & APAC
- Lead, train and develop UK support team to achieve SLA’s
- National and international travel across EMEA for installation, configuration, training, maintenance, support of the product
- Assist, train and develop relations with international business partners, resellers and engineers
- 5 months spent in the US, coordinating the beta program of a new version to 35 client sites across the world, shaping the new version of the software, documenting and implementing new guides and training materials. Received the CEO Presidents award for “Outstanding Contribution for Efforts”
Oct 1999 – Dec 1999
- Contract based in Amsterdam to implement and support a Microsoft Exchange rollout for 250 users.
Oct 1998 – Oct 1999
Senior Support Engineer
The Accounting House (TAH)
- Telephone, remote and on-site support and training of a large customer base and Internal staff
- Upgrade and documentation of existing internal systems and WAN infrastructure
Oct 1997 – Oct 1998
IT Trainer / NVQ Assessor
- Develop and deliver training, materials and courses for NVQs and local businesses
- Commendation from the head City and Guilds External Verifier for the quality of the training given, the work produced by the candidates (especially for local businesses and charities) and the facilities on offer
1994 – 1996
BSc (Hons), Integrated Business Technology
IBT involved studying SSADM (a large scale implementation methodology preferred by the government at the time), Database, business analysis.
1994 – 1996
Diploma of HE, Informatics
Involved studying, databases, business analysis, assembler language, Pascal.
Areas of Expertise
Human Capital Management
Time & Attendance, Scheduling
Project / Programme Management
Prince 2 Practicioner
SQL, SSRS, XML, XSLT
Network, LAN, WAN
Application Support Manager / Harrods
I had the pleasure of working with Kieron throughout his 5 years at Harrods starting with the implementation of Kronos Time and Attendance and moving on to various other people management initiatives. Throughout his time at Harrods Kieron has always displayed a clear strategic IT roadmap around the systems that govern people management and has always focused on achieving efficiencies. An all-rounder that can comfortably succeed in all he takes his hand to be that the project manager to start and ending as the business SME, as he did with the implementation of the company intranet. A trusted, hardworking and dedicated professional that is without a doubt an asset to any business.
Group Head of Talent / Bakkavor
I have had the pleasure of working with Kieron on a number of projects over the last couple of years. Kieron really embedded himself in with my teams during the projects to truly understand what we were trying to achieve from a HR perspective and then working with us to develop the IT solution that works for us. I found Kieron innovative and supportive and someone who went above and beyond to support me and my team and I enjoyed working with him.
Senior Tecnical Support / Alcatel-Lucent
Kieron worked for me for 3 years and in that time has been a tremendous asset for the following reasons.
Work Ethic. Kieron is hard working, dedicated and an open worker who can always to be relied on for any task or project assigned. If Kieron could see a task that needed doing or a problem addressing he would make sure it would be tackled and not wait to be asked. Kieron is a self motivator.
Technically. Kieron has one of the quickest and sharpest minds I have seen in the Computer Industry but at the same time is human with it. Kieron displayed this by becoming an expert on a complicated product very quickly.
Social Media Links
based in London, UK
Tel : +xxxxxxx
Kieron [at] kbit [dot] consulting
Flexible Freelance Available
Drop Me an Email
Please use LinkedIn to contact me – email contact form not working at the moment